Senin, 16 November 2009

tugas balasan surat komplain

GOLDEN PET's SHOP
Jakarta


24 october 2009

Ref : xx / zy / 991

Miss Nunik Puspita

Dear Miss nunik

Thanks you for writing to me on 22 october 2009 about the problem with your cat that sick.

From what you say in your letter about your cat sick after to use my service as to bathe, check up, to give vitamin in my shop and now your cat not want to eat. That to throw up and diarhea.

At the moment, all are man are occupied with different project. Nevertheless, I will have sent a service console health to satisfy to your cat by the time you receive this replay and if you come again in my pet shop, we look forward to continuing to do cooperation wiyh you and thanks you for your support of our shop.

Your Sincerely


Dr. djavina R
Physician Pets

1 komentar: